[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Membership Meeting REMINDER

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 18:07:27 UTC 2021

Dear members,

You are invited to participate in your general membership meeting this
evening at 7:30.

Please know that this meeting will be recorded by our Secretary for her
purposes only. Let's help her by not announcing when you join the call,
please mute yourself when I call the meeting to order.  There will be a
role call so please go back on mute after you respond.  If you have
questions, please say your name and wait to be recognized.  This keeps us
from talking over each other and giving Tonya a headache when she goes back
through that recording.  Smile!  It also helps things run smoother.  Your
thoughts, questions and concerns are valued so lets take turns.

We want to share ideas about our Annual meeting during the National
Convention, so please join us tonight on our Monday Night Chat line.

Chat number 786 577 1020

Access Code:614370#

Thanks so much!

Tammy