[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Dues & Door Prize Reminder

Tammy Freitag krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 21:04:48 UTC 2021

Good afternoon!
I wanted to remind you to pay your dues if you intend to eb elegible
to vote in our meeting.  Also, if your dues aren't paid and you have
signed up for any classes, we will have to drop your name and we would
rather not do that.  I want you to enjoy all of the fun Christmas in
August Classes.

Door Prizes
If you want to be elegible for a door prize since you will be hanging
out with us any way, please send an email to the following:

krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Subject: Door Prize
Message body: Your name & email address

Thanks so much!