[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 23:21:17 UTC 2021

Are used to have blue socks with candy corn on them. I think that’s the craziest I’ve had. I have one pair with polar bears, and several pairs with kitties on them.

Ericka Nelson

> On Mar 2, 2021, at 4:07 PM, ReNae Anderson via NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Of course I have Elmo. I have all kinds of crazy socks. That is what I wear!
>
> K. ReNae Anderson
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Mar 2, 2021, at 3:00 PM, henry osborne jr via NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hey Renae, I'd love to look in your sock drawer, yesterday it was Cookie Monster, and today, your Cat In The Hat socks, lol.
>> Can't wait to hear what you have on tomorrow, big smile.
>> Ya got any Elmo socks?

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/shell
>>> eyschu
>>> ett%40telus.net

>>> Twitter.com/craftingblind To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFB-Krafters-Korner:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/hosbo
>>> rnejr%

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/mothe