[NFB-Krafters-Korner] green eggs and ham

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 02:15:01 UTC 2021

Hi Shelley, we can find a pattern for a stuffed pig loomm animal and make that too if you want.
It can even be green to fit into the theme of Green Eggs and Ham.
I am excited to be getting all of these loom ideas and doing them with you.
If you and others want to see any of these projects and others, just let me know, and we'll get some class times, and go for it!