[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Students: Moccasen Class

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 16:15:33 UTC 2021

Good Morning Vickie, I am not Joyce, and I hope that she doesn't mind me jumping here to try to help you.
first, you tie a knot in one end of the shoe string close to the plastic tip.
Then, after you find the two diamond shaped holes that are next to each other you put the shoe string through the first hole from the outside of the mocason and then through the wrong or underside of the tongue part, you then bring the shoe string over the top of the tongue and side of the Mocason and then through the next diamond shaped hole, you go through all of the holes on the tongue,and, through either the round or diamond shaped holes on the side of the Mocason depending on what size you want your Mocason to be.
I hope that I have helped and haven't confused you more.