[NFB-Krafters-Korner] National Craft Month

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 17:03:01 UTC 2021

Hi Joyce, seven years ago for John? My gosh, how time flys.
O k, if he made beer, how come he never brought us any samples at the chapter meetings in Connecticut?
We all couldn't be accused of drinking and driving afterwards, lol.
John, I am and always will be your Friend. (A direct quote from Mr. Spock to Captain Kirk from one of the Star Trek movies.)
John was an avid Star Trekker.