[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft Hangout Reminder

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 04:45:38 UTC 2021

Where did the week go?  Smile!  Ok, here I sit on a Thursday night,
thinking I better send out this reminder before I go find my pillow.

Yep, tomorrow, Friday, March 5th at 5:30P.M. Eastern Standard Time, grab up
your telephone and a WIP or UFO and join me for a time of crafting,
chatting, and growing friendships.  There is always room for 1 or 4 more
folks around our table.  Smile!  Join in when you can and please feel free
to pop out whenever you have to.  Smile!  If you don't know what a WIP or
UFO is, you will just have to call in and find out.  Hehehe!  Sneeky?
Maybe!

Toodles until then!

Tammy

PS!

Nope! Didn't forget, but almost did.  Lol!

Chat number 786 577 1020

Access code:614370#

Now,

See ya then!