[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Last day to sign up for Easter Egg Sack

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 21:41:56 UTC 2021

Hi Mary Kay,

Sign up for this class ended yesterday. When you find a class you want to take you need to sign yourself up on the website.
One way to do this is to read the  initial announcement for the upcoming class post and clicking on the sign up link which will take you to the sign up form which you then can fill out.
If you miss the initial announcement you can go to our calendar or current classes pages,whose links are on the home page and find any classes you wish to take and click on that class and read about the class and then use the sign up link on the class page.
 This would be what you could have done as soon as you read the last day to sign up post.
Occassionally, a class is posted that instructs students to contact the instructor privately to sign up for a class. But this is only done if a class is scheduled with minimal time to sign up and purchase supplies.
 Asking an instructor to sign you up is more work for the instructor who would have to contact the class registrar for you. You would also have to give the instructor all your contact info which she would then have to send along. Another thing to keep in mind is that class instructors tdo not necessarily check their email every day, so your request could easily be overlooked or received too late.

You may get lucky and Shelley may have already seen your request and done what was needed to get you into class. She is a kind woman who would likely be happy to have you in class. I just wanted to explain to you and to others who may not know, the prefered ways to sign up to take a class.

Sorry you missed this class.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F