[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Buying yarn online

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Mar 5 23:34:19 UTC 2021

I want to thank everyone for suggestions. I wanted to do this without
sighted assistance but I used AIRA to do it. I found some yarn that is 15%
alpaca and 85% acrylic. My agent also helped me pick out some yarn for
Dixie's latest dishcloth. The name is dark pine and I think it will work
very well for the March dishcloth.