[NFB-Krafters-Korner] "god's eye" Pop Up Class

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 02:54:05 UTC 2021

This project takes me back to days at camp.  It is super simple.

I will be teaching how to make a god's Eye on Thursday, March 18th at
2:00P.M. EST.  This is a fun and easy project.  This does not require any
special skills.

If you are interested, please contact me at:

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com <mailto:ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com>

Supplies

Your telephone

2 sticks at least 12 to 14 inches long These can be dial rods, straight
branches, skewers, etc

Several colors of scrap yarn: worsted, cotton, DK

Scissors

Glue optional

Come join me!

Tammy