[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Describing Yarn Colors

rhcwilliams rhcwilliams at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 6 16:15:18 UTC 2021

Hi youse guys, I haven't been able to take classes lately cuz I keep re-aggravating a pulled tendon in my elbow,  but I can help with color descriptions. I've got some vision in my left eye, so if you give me the name of the yarn brand and color, I can search for a picture of it online. I'll describe the colors as best I can.Just let me know if I can help.Take care!Miss RuthSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone