[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Today's craft challenge

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 00:06:18 UTC 2021

If I had the canvas to do it I would take cord in those three colors and make coasters. For the liquor you can drink during Mardi Gras you know!

Hey has anyone else been to Mardi Gras parades besides me? I want several years ago when I was worth community members from our local church is doing habitat work in Saint Tammany Parish. Of course they picked Mardi Gras week! Both the habitat project and going to the city of Metairie to the parade was fun. Thankfully there is someone willing to describe the floats. So many beers they throw in the candy… Gosh that was a lot of fun. The kids were so sweet they would run out in the street and bring me candy.

Ericka Nelson