[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Regarding male painter for a role

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 00:55:09 UTC 2021

I just read this but sharing anyway.

Tammy

From: Katelyn MacIntyre <katelynmacmusic at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2021 1:34 PM
To: Jones, Cristina <cjones at nfb.org>
Cc: krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Subject: Re: Regarding male painter for a role

Thank you so much for the introduction, Cristina! Tammy, it’s great to meet you virtually!

I wondered if you could please pass on the following casting call to the Krafters list, in case there are any interested painters. Thank you so much, and let me know if you have any questions!

Casting Call

We received the below announcement casting for a graduate student short film at the School of Visual Arts, where the lead is a blind painter. If you fit the description, please email casting at sva.edu <mailto:casting at sva.edu> directly with your headshot/photo and a resume if you have one. They are not just looking for actors, but also “real people“ who might fit the description as well, especially painters.

The Blind Painter: (LEAD) Male, 65+, White/ Caucasian

Desires to achieve greatness; sentimental and melancholic but he has a strong will to power. He has never seen the sea yet he is obsessed with painting it — till the sea overtakes him.

Shooting: March 5 <x-apple-data-detectors://1> , 6, and 7, 2021

Location: NY Tri-state area

Pay: $300/day

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.

www.katelynmac.com

www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic

@KatelynMacMusic

President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division