[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Buying yarn online

Ruth Williams rhcwilliams at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 03:34:39 UTC 2021

 You're right, Ericka; ivory is more white than cream. I think of ivory as white tinged with yellow, and cream as white tinged with light brown. But both are in the "white" family. If that makes sense!
Also right about the color blind people describing colors to you. My brother is color blind, and gets the colors green and red mixed up. Not good at Christmas, or at traffic lights!
Take care,
Miss Ruth
    On Saturday, March 6, 2021, 07:16:51 PM EST, Ericka via NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 I think ivory is more white then cream. I am not certain though. I think some of this is a matter of peoples opinion. God for bid you get someone on the line that’s colorblind though. LOL!

Ericka Nelson