[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Today's craft challenge

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 20:38:08 UTC 2021

Brightest flashy shades a green and purple I’m sure would be best! None of the neon stuff but you know what I mean. And gold. Get some bling! I was going through my craft stuff that I haven’t touched in years because I didn’t have a space to do it recently. Now that I moved and we live in a place with lots of space I can get back to crafting. I found a half done coaster whisper with sparkly silver and sparkly light blue. I forgot I ever did those.

Ericka Nelson