[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Hershner's web site update

mother27dragon at gmail.com mother27dragon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 23:56:44 UTC 2021

Great news!

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf
Of Tammy Freitag via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Tuesday, March 9, 2021 1:25 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists' <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Subject: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] Hershner's web site update

I received an email from Aaron from Hershner's.  I am excited to report to
the group that he said they have made some changes to the web site that are
in line with ADA.  I think that is so exciting!! Hats off Aaron!!

He did say that the issues mentioned during our chat are in the next phase
of updates.  The ADA changes are set to launch on Wednesday, March 10th.

Isn't it wonderful when people listen?

Smile!

Tammy