[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Moccasins

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 17:09:30 UTC 2021

Tracy;
I had to miss class, Wednesday.
Do you start the trim from the inside or the outside.  Is it an in out
motion, so there arealtrinating stitches on the inside and outside?
I thought Joyce said we were going to tie the lace for the trim, so I left
some at the beginning and found I did not have enough.
Guess I need to do it over.
So what are the 4 holes in the toe, for?
MD is hosting National, so I had to go to our first meeting, Wednesday.

Terry