[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Moccasins

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Mar 13 20:18:39 UTC 2021

Well,  I tied the knot on the heel and at the two toe plugs and then added a couple of pony beads and tied another doulble knot and added some Tacky glue  I also added some beads to the ends of the shoe lace tied at the ankle.

I only had two people show up for the last class,  I figured everyone else figured out how to do it.  Did you all figure out how to lace the heel backwards, so you used the end that had the plastic on it?

Joyce Kane
 Kane Kids Shop