[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT, Sees Candy

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 15:53:17 UTC 2021

I know we have a lot of chocolate lovers, in this group, so thought you all
might be interested in helping my chapter.

We have Sees candy, for sale.

The Easter sale is through March 19.

It will be shipped, directly, to you!

This is our new method, during the pandemic!

We will have a new listing after the holiday!

See the message, below, for the link.

Enjoy your chocolate!

Terry

Our Sees storefront is ready.  Fortunately, the buyer side of the website is
very accessible, and you should have no trouble.  I had to, um, test it
(sacrifices must be made for accessibility).

Just so you know, there are tax and shipping charges.  We make 50% profit on
the holiday-themed produducts and 15-25% on the all-year products.

Here's the link (it's long, so you may need to paste it into your browser):

<https://www.yumraising.com/secure/nationalfot_sligo_creek_chapter_sweet_dea
ls81/candy?h=Deb_Bro9006>
https://www.yumraising.com/secure/nationalfot_sligo_creek_chapter_sweet_deal
s81/candy?h=Deb_Bro9006