[NFB-Krafters-Korner] {Spam?} Ot, Sees

Ruth Williams rhcwilliams at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 14 19:43:41 UTC 2021

 I had the same message, Terry, it actually said the sale closed on 1/1/2000! That was a long time ago. That's some old candy, har har.
Here's the link I used from your previous email:See's Candies Yum-Raising - -

|  |  |

|  |
See's Candies Yum-Raising - -

Thank you for supporting the ! We'll receive all profits from any items you purchase below. Order more to help...

Is it possible to send out the link you used to get to the current site where the sale will allow us to purchase some nummy candies? I've never had See's candy and it sounds luscious. Thanks, dear heart!
Take good care,
Miss Ruth