[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Moccasin students

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Mar 18 15:45:18 UTC 2021

I worked on the direction yesterday afternoon after spending 2 days in bed
after the second shot of the vaxination.

I had copied it to the clipboard and was putting email addresses in the
email to send it out.

I am not making excuses.

Well my computer froze up and even though I tried everything I had to reboot
the computer.  So guess what the added details I had added to the direction
to clarify things, Puff  it was gone.  I can send you what I have without my
added information which I feel will be more helpful or I will work on it
tonight after supper and send out tonight.

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop