[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Christmas in August

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 21:18:36 UTC 2021

Well, since Shelly started this conversation, I'll add more for everyone.

Believe it or not we start celebrating Christmas on August 1st and continue
until August 31.  Yep, that is a lot of celebrating!  Smile!  Well, here's
what happens. We want to have a Christmas related craft everyday of the
month.  If you have a fun craft you would like sharing with a group, all
you have to do is give me a call to reserve the date & time you want.  The
next step is to fill out a class proposal form that is on our web site. The
third thing you do is promote your class on this listserv.  Last but not
least you teach us your project.

I hope you have noticed that we have several ongoing classes. Please know
that anyone is welcome to offer a crochet, needle knit or loom knit project
at any time.  The teachers like taking classes too, so come share something
fun with us.  Smile!  You may offer something we haven't heard about or
share a stitch or technique we haven't thought of in our areas.  Hey, even
if something similar was taught previously, offer it any way.  We have lots
of new members and lurkers that haven't done it yet.

For now, put on your thinking caps, scratch your head or even explore your
options with our dear friend Google.  Hahaha! By starting this thinking
process you can come up with something fun, cute and has the potential to
be given as a gift.  I will start sending more reminders in a few weeks.
The sooner you contact me, the better your chances of getting the slot you
want.

If you have questions, just ask.

Smile!

Tammy