[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Let's celebrate!!

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 17:42:20 UTC 2021

Whoa, hold up a sec Tammy, was yesterday the 20th or today the 21st Big
Birds Birthday?
Today is my Birthday, you mean that I might have to share it with that big
yellow bird? Oy Vay!
Oh well, at least I can share it with Johann Sebastian Bach, today is his
Birthday too as well as some actors. (I learned all of this from Miss A L E
x A.)
I have seen some bird house kits that only require some glue to put them
together.
Like Terry said, we can't even have them or wind chimes in the complex.