[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Flowers and birds

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Mar 22 12:39:12 UTC 2021

I have a dishcloth pattern called Wild Rose.  It's pretty.  I knitted it
into a summer top.

I also have dishcloth patterns for a peacock and for flying geese.  I
haven't made the geese.  It seems more like the shape of a flock on the wing
than actual geese.

These are all free patterns that can be Googled.

I also bought a pattern from Knitpicks called Grandma's Lily Garden stole.
It has lace that comes out as leaves and buds like lily-of-the-valley.
Really pretty.

I'd love to have a swan dishcloth pattern, but haven't found one yet.

Tracy