[NFB-Krafters-Korner] rose class

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 22:09:00 UTC 2021

Hi,

I grow tons of daisies in my yard. It is one of the few flowers that the deer won’t eat.I like all daisy-like flowers.
This loom knit daisy is something I have taught before, but there are many folks who are new and haven’t made one yet  It is a class for beginners as well as experienced loom knitters.
think I will plan to teach this class in May. So stay tuned for more details.

It won’t be a part of the flower class series, just a loom knit daisy class.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F