[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: Let's Go Shopping event Here we go again! Get ready for LGS5!

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 21:23:21 UTC 2021

Sharing.
Tammy

-----Original Message-----
From: LGS at groups.io <LGS at groups.io> On Behalf Of Elegant Insights Braille Creations
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2021 3:40 PM
To: lgs at groups.io
Subject: Let's Go Shopping event Here we go again! Get ready for LGS5!

Hello, shoppers!

This is Laura, founder of Let's Go Shopping Virtual Events.  I have news!  It's been a long winter, but the days are warming, the birds are chirping, and it's time to shop 'til you drop!

Spring is such a wonderful time of year, full of possibilities and fresh new things.  It's also the time of year for Mother's Day, birthdays, graduations, Father's Day, and hopefully, lots of post-pandemic reopening activities.  I'm optimistic about 2021, and I hope you are, too.

However, because many have not, or will not, receive a vaccine for any number of reasons, there are still lots of us stuck at home, and I've received quite a bit of feedback regarding another Let's Go Shopping event.  I did some quick social media polling, and it turns out that the demand is there, so I'm in the planning stages for the next virtual mall crawl!

When:  Saturday, April 10th.  Please save the date!

Many of the vendors you love have already accepted my invitation to participate, so you can look forward to some great shopping.  The theme this time is new things for spring, so expect lots of product launches, as well as announcements about upcoming promotions or fun new services.

Let's Go Shopping 5 will be one day only this time, and it will be a long day, probably from 8 AM to 5 PM, depending upon how many new vendors I can sign up.  To that end, if you or someone you know might be a good fit for Let's Go Shopping, share this note or send an email to:

lgsvirtualevents at gmail.com

Or, go to the main information page at:

https://accessibleinsights.info/blog/lets-go-shopping/ for more information.

There are some eligibility guidelines as well as terms of service that are required reading for potential vendors, as well as a registration fee, and not everyone who wants to can participate, but I evaluate every business on a case-by-case basis.  For example, we don't accept MLM type ventures, or associates who represent a business that they do not own.  With rare exceptions, only the actual business owner can present their products on Let's Go Shopping.

We hope you plan to be with us on Saturday, April 10th.  Look for more updates soon.

Happy Spring!

Laura

Let's Go Shopping Virtual Events

lgsvirtualevents at gmail.com