[NFB-Krafters-Korner] joining squares

misslady0971 at gmail.com misslady0971 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 16:43:12 UTC 2021

I'd like to do the same thing.  A long time ago, I put a sweater together
using the slip stitch--crochet--and I'd like to learn how to use that for my
joining stitch.  I don't remember for sure how I did it.  Then maybe I
wouldn't mind joining something as much.  I don't crochet, but the slip
stitch I could do back then, and I sort of know how to chain.

Deb B.