[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Knitted Neck Tie

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 15:40:56 UTC 2021

Well my name is hodgepodge and I’m a three-year-old cat. I’m trying to find my voice. I have been living in this house for 2 1/2 months and it’s not much different than the other places I’ve been. It’s pretty quiet. My humans are really good to me but I can’t help scratching on things. Hopefully I can figure out The right thing to do or I might lose more than my tail. Nice to meet you Sophie. I am orange-ish brown and white. I even have some orange-ish brown on my nose. Kind of looks like I stuck it in chocolate ice cream. My first house had three other cats to hang out with and humans.

Bye Sophie!

Ericka Nelson