[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft Hangout question

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 20:20:40 UTC 2021

We can watch it anytime via Facebook or YouTube so timing wouldn’t matter to me. However I’m finally getting my Johnson & Johnson shot so I don’t know how I’ll feel. Certainly won’t be doing any knitting.

That’s very nice to think of that. God bless you! For us church has not opened up yet but will soon. They’re going to do some kind of Easter service in the church parking lot I guess. With us meeting family that day I think we are going to stick to watching on YouTube. It will be the first time my sisters, their kids and my grandparents and parents of been together since June I think of last year.

Ericka Nelson