[NFB-Krafters-Korner] pretty bad

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 14:24:02 UTC 2021

I agree with you Joyce. Are people going to wear Easter rabbit masks this year?

Joyce are you the president of this fun bunch? If not could you send me the presidents address… Email I mean. A while back you mentioned membership for poor people. Like to talk to the appropriate person. Can you email me off line Dan response?

Ericka Nelson