[NFB-Krafters-Korner] concern

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Sun May 2 22:17:04 UTC 2021

Subject lines are so not reflecting the content of emails. I'm frankly tired
of opening emails that have nothing to do with the Friday night hang out.
There have, I bet 60 emails that have nothing to do with the Friday night
hangout. I've stopped opening them, so I sure hope there is nothing I want
to read in them. Sorry if I sound like a grouch, but we all know that if you
go off onto another topic, the subject should be changed as a courtesy to
list members.

Bernice

Bernice Bird
NFB NEWSLINE Outreach Coordinator