[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Sewing guage with knotches by Dritz

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed May 5 15:52:48 UTC 2021

The sewing guage usually screws on the top of your machine plate where the fabric lies just to the right of the presser foot. There are magnetic ones in case there are no screw holes in the plate, but they are not as leliable. If I did not have the holes, I would use tape. But the screw on guages are very useful.