[NFB-Krafters-Korner] New Subject Lines

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Wed May 5 20:55:29 UTC 2021

I couldn't agree with you more.

As I decided to change the subject line in this thread, I just went up to the subject line, cleared it out and put a new subject.  Then I went down below your message and cleared out all the old messages except for the one I am replying to.

Now we have an entirely new thread that is on topic!

Dixie
@-> + <-@