[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Knitted Break-Away Collar idea

Tawny And Libby tawny at pottery-lab.com
Wed May 5 22:26:03 UTC 2021

Dixie this is great! I was just thinking about how to make a breakaway collar for my kitty.
On a collar that I had bought, it had a loop of elastic holding it together. I’m going to try it out and I’ll let you know how it goes.
You all have been inspiring to me as I glance through the emails of all the fun projects! My main craft is ceramics, but I’ve been wanting to venture out. SO I just got my first skein of yarn and a crochet needle. Then I downloaded some books from Book Share on crochet. The little bits I’ve been practicing are the perfect cat collar size. And since my kitty is Dazzled  by the dangling yarn, I thought she may appreciate a new collar. LOL!

Chaleureusement,
Tawny and Libby
Hand-crafted art for everyday life at Tawnys’ Pottery Lab
http://www.pottery-lab.com

Instagram: @potterylab