[NFB-Krafters-Korner] To the quilting students

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat May 15 00:34:50 UTC 2021

I sent everyone a separate email so your email would be placed on my
computer, but the only one that got saved is Dixie's.

Now I know this is a short notice, but let's try for Saturday afternoon 3
PM.  Here's to those who can make it.  I will be discussing  a couple ways
of finishing off the quilt.  As depending on how you want to do this will be
how you continue on from here.

3 PM Eastern daylight savings & I had sent out the phone number.

Joyce