[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Sculpey

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 13:53:00 UTC 2021

Morning all! I went to the Scobee website to kind of find out the basic directions. This really looks like fun! Where have people bought the molds? I heard people mention them on the post but didn’t have time to ask before. What kind of protective finish can one put on them (the finished product) to protect it? I am going to put our kitties paws into some clay and bake it as a Momento since he has to move to a new home at the end of the week. The folks to put down our other cat just before Christmas did this for us so that we could always have a Momento of Hunter.

Thanks much everyone!

Ericka Nelson