[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Blocking knitted completed project

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu May 20 12:47:26 UTC 2021

Hi Ericka.
I bet Google could find you washing and drying directions for chenille.  I think it's nylon, but I think nylons can respond differently to heat.  Washing should be OK, though, like you say.
I keep a file listing what yarn I have, what color it is, how much I have, suggested stitch gauge, and care instructions.  That way, I don't have to worry about losing or keeping the print label (because I usually do lose it). I also put a braille label into the center of the ball, saying the name and color so I can find it in my file.
Tracy