[NFB-Krafters-Korner] I figured out what I did!

misslady0971 at gmail.com misslady0971 at gmail.com
Sun May 23 13:36:18 UTC 2021

Well, this morning, when I got up, I realized what I had done to create such
a mess!

One day, things were pretty crazy around here.  I don't remember why, but it
was very hectic.  It could have been a day when my husband's niece was
coming over to help me do something, and I was flitting around trying to get
ready.

Anyway, the yarn I had bought for our project came, and instead of putting
it where I usually do I put it in my office out of the way.  Well, it was
out of the way, that's for sure.

Well, when I started the project, I just grabbed the Cascade 220, gray, as I
love working with Cascade and so I guess in my head, it was just okay.

Now I have a bunch of yarn that is a blue-sort of an ocean color-but I'd
imagine for some of the squares, I'd need a different color.  But I think I
can use blue for the seashell although I'd rather have yellow I think for
that, and I don't think the blue would suit a pine tree.

So if I change colors, I'll only have to maybe get a few different colors.
_This time, I'll write down the colors and what they're for.  I usually
write down the color and kind of yarn, but I don't usually write down what
it's for.  I might change my mind a hundred times.

I appreciate all those who have been patient with me about this.

My husband couldn't understand why it was such a big deal.  I couldn't get
him to understand that it wasn't the project; it was my confusion and what I
had done.  I usually don't do things like that.  It's like getting orange
juice out to mix in with other ingredients instead of the milk.  <g<

Anyway, I'm going to just start with the seashell and then once I do that
one, during the time we wait to start another square, I'll do the pine tree.

Deb B.