[NFB-Krafters-Korner] mistakes in a book

Dorothea Martin bestsinger at samobile.net
Sun May 23 18:44:45 UTC 2021

Hello, Bernice,
Even the print knitting books have mistakes in them, so the one you've
found may not be Marjorie's doing.
I knitted two dishcloth patterns back to back and made a cowl, one with
a tulip, the other wish a rose. I haven't received my stimulus payment
yet, so I'm knitting up my stash.
All the best with your treatment. I have been to acupuncturists in
Korea and here in Albania. The Korean ones were my blind high-school
students finishing their training to be acupuncturists, and they were
very professional. The one I saw in Albania was a Korean missionary
doctor. Acupuncture works but it takes time. I found that I felt better
after the treatment but that my symptoms returned. As the treatment
went on, the time it took for my symptoms to return became longer and
longer until they forgot to come back. You must be patient with this
kind of treatment. Of course, now they have electrified needles and
things go more quickly.
Dotty Martin