[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Charity Up Date

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Mon Nov 1 14:29:32 UTC 2021

You all know that at last year's convention we announced that we would be
holding a Caring and sharing class. Well so far it's been a great success.
Over the last several  months a small group of crafty individuals have
already made a big difference. There has been time and items gifted to 11
different organizations. This encompasses 329 handmade crafted items and
1161 miscellaneous items, plus 11 volunteer hours. I know along with the
local charities I craft for I look forwards to seeing what the charity of
the month will be. Also if there is an item that you would like to learn how
to make for a certain charity please put it out on the list, so that  it
gives members an idea of a class to teach. Also if you have an item that you
enjoy making that would be perfect for gifting please consider teaching the
rest of us, because the more we work together the bigger difference we can
continue to make.

Did you know a person's most useful asset is a heart full of love, an ear
ready to listen and a hand ready to help others.