[NFB-Krafters-Korner] beginning knitters

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 00:49:39 UTC 2021

Good girl Sophie! My aunt has two cats and she gave them canned cat food and extra treats to.

We didn’t have any trick-or-treaters which was fine. We didn’t buy candy anyhow. My sister her husband and her two kids all went together trick-or-treating. Her husband was Pooh, my sister was Eeyore, the younger daughter was a duck and I can’t remember what the other older girl was. The older girl has your name remember?

Pooh bear. Can’t get the phone to correct but I think dictate so the name wrong. Sophie dog did you ever dress up for some holiday?

Ericka Nelson

> On Nov 1, 2021, at 6:55 PM, henry osborne jr via NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Mrs. Ericka, Daddy will look to see what he can find for you.
> oh, no worries on the chocolate, I didn't get my snout near to any of that stuff, I got my cookies and nuggets for my treats.
> Love You!
> Sophie O.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/dotw
>>> r