[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT: Let's Go Shopping event Woot! Door Prizes and special offers just for LGS6!

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 23:45:43 UTC 2021

Sharing.
TAmmy

-----Original Message-----
From: LGS at groups.io <LGS at groups.io> On Behalf Of Elegant Insights Braille Creations
Sent: Wednesday, November 3, 2021 5:58 PM
To: lgs at groups.io
Subject: Let's Go Shopping event Woot! Door Prizes and special offers just for LGS6!

Well, this is fun!

These generous entrepreneurs have offered some special items just for Let's Go Shopping attendees!  Be sure to tune in for your chance to win a door prize, or to take advantage of special promotional offers.  Don't forget some may have a limited time availability, so double-check with each vendor.  Note that some prizes will be drawn for during the scheduled presentation, others may be drawn during the "Happy Hour" at the end of the final day.  Be sure to make note of any offer checkout codes, if applicable, as well as expiration dates.

A. T. Guys

Promo:  Free shipping on orders of $79 or more, code LGS6

Door prize:

Plugable 2-outlet Travel Power Station with 3 USB Smart Charging Ports

On The Go Dog Gear

Promo:  Free gift with purchase throughout November and December.

EZ2C Products

Promo:  10% off the regular retail price of the EZ2See planner/calendar of $23.99.

Scentsy with Nini

Door prize:  Something Scentsational!  Fragrance Flower and a Hand Soap.  A value of $22.

Hand Soap—Rich lather and moisturizing ingredients leaves hands clean, soft and beautifully scented. 7.7 Fl. Oz.  Made in Idaho.  Value $6

Fragrance Flower—Our Fragrance Flowers release beautiful scent while looking lovely in any space.  Just pick your fragrance, pick your flower, set it out and enjoy—no plug, no problem.  Each flower is hand-crafted of natural material, so no two are exactly alike.  Absorbs and holds fragrance oil for gorgeous scent that lasts up to 60 days.  4.5” tall. Value $16.00

Guidelights and Gadgets

Promo:  For anyone who purchases from GuideLights and Gadgets (not including GuideLight Dogs) up through November 8, 2021, we will include for free two of our always popular leather squeezy pouches. These pouches have many uses; storing thumb drives and cards, earbuds, cables, and even smaller BT headsets. The pouches are about 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches and like many old fashioned change purses, squueze at the top to open or close.

These pouches have been $5 for years; and since so many of our customers love them, we decided to make this an exclusive for LGS6. You won't need to remind us about this; we'll send them with every order.

Wright Turn Only

Door prize:  Decorative hand turned wood and  stainless steel wine bottle stopper.

Promo:  My special offer will be a Free Velvet pen box with any pen purchase

through Cyber Monday 2021.

Elegant Insights

Door prize:  Dog bone or kitty zipper pull, in your choice of braille or engraving.  Value:  $20.00.

Stay tuned throughout Let's Go Shopping for more special offers, flash sales, and discounts.  Ready for a little retail therapy?  Let's Go Shopping!