[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Treats for the Holidays

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Nov 7 02:32:54 UTC 2021

Sunday, November 7 at 3 PM Eastern Time[don't forget clocks change]

I am not sure of the link or the phone number, so look for Dixie's email for
that.

I will be sharing my Holiday favorite recipe:

Sugar Cinnamon pecans and/or Maple pecans

I suggest that this is not made during the chat on Sunday as it can get a
little messy.

Do search around for hole pecans.  Amazon is a good place to look for them
and I bet you can't make just one pound of these delightful treats!

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop

 <https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaneKidsShop?ref=shop_sugg>
https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaneKidsShop?ref=shop_sugg