[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Introducing myself

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 7 16:40:46 UTC 2021

Hello everyone. I am a new member on this list. My name is leslie hamric and I like to knit and crochet. I would like to learn how to knit on a loom. I am  alsoa professional cellist who teaches braille music and plays in the Elmhurst Symphony. If any of you attended the concert from the Performing Arts Division at national convention in 2021, I was the cellist who played the very fast piece. I'm looking forward to perfecting my craft and getting some helpful tips and tricks. And I'm also looking forward to just plain having fun with learning how to loom knit and make other projects. Take care.
Leslie

Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher
Board member of National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division