[NFB-Krafters-Korner] greeting cards

Stacie Gallegos sgallegos at nfbtx.org
Mon Nov 8 16:38:40 UTC 2021

Hello there. Thank you for the quick response and acknowledgement to my
message. If the person who is in charge of coordinating meeting would write
me off this thread we can try to schedule a time for me to come and share
information about my hobby and ways that I do it.

On November 8, 2021 10:37:05 AM SHELLEY SCHUETT via NFB-Krafters-Korner

> Thank sounds fun and exciting. I think it's time again for us to talk more
> about card making.
>
> Did you know there are no mistakes in wood working until you run out of wood.

>>> lghum%4
>>> 0gmail.com

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/moth