[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT Moderno vaccine booster

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 21:40:59 UTC 2021

Was the booster the Maderna?
Bernice

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Leslie Hamric via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2021 3:01 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Leslie Hamric <lhamric930 at comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT Moderno vaccine booster

I got the first two vaccines in my right arm because I was still working my dog. And then since she retired at the end of August, I got the shot in my left arm so I could use my cane in the other. Man, that booster made me feel like I got run over by a truck! The other two didn't do a whole lot. But the third one, I was out for two whole days.

Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher
Board member of National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division