[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Gift Items for Sale

Ray Wright metaltipman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 03:18:01 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

I have been working hard in my shop and thought I'd share with you
some of the items I'm selling at a couple of Christmas Gift shows this
year.  Below is a list I have put together. Please let me know if you
are interested in any of these items or have any questions.

Many thanks,

Ray Wright
voicemail or text: 801-560-9866
email: wrightturnonly at gmail.com
www.wrightturnonly.com

Price list November 2021

Wooden tops - $5.00
These are old fashioned hand-turned wooden spinning  tops  that are
designed to bring out the kid in everyone. They measure approximately
1.5" to 3" in diameter.  They are made of various species of domestic
hardwoods, such as Maple, walnut and Oak.

Keyrings - $7.00

These keyrings are made from various species of hardwoods from around
the world. The wood is hand turned and they feature 24K  gold plated
accents. they measure approximately 3" in length

Secret Compartment Keyrings - $12.00
This secret compartment keyring is ideal for toothpicks, emergency
money, aspirin, matches and more. The rubber o-ring on the screw cap
keeps the contents inside safe and dry.  It features a 24K Gold
plating with a handturned  wood exterior. The Finished size is  1/2" x
3-1/8" and the Inside dimension is 5/16" x 2-3/4"

Magic Wands - $15.00
Inspired by the Harry Potter books and films, These wans are hand
turned out of various species of wood and measure approximately 11"
long.  Since each of my wands are unique and crafted individually, no
two are the same.

Mini Key Ring Pen.  - $15.00
Make sure you're never caught without a pen with this Mini Key Ring
Pen. It's small, compact, and is only 3" long.  It features 10k Gold
plated  accents and a custom handturned wood exterior.

Key Ring Whistle - $15.00
This is a hand-turned wood and 10k Gold plated Key Ring Whistle. It
is not only attractive but functional. The whistle produces a high
pitch sound that can be heard at a great distance.

Ice Cream Scoop - $20.00
Ideal for dishing up your favorite ice cream, this is a stainless
steel scoop  with a handturned hardwood handle. I seal the handles
with a food safe finish.

Small Blade Seam Ripper - $20.00
This  seam ripper  Features a sharp,  durable and functional manganese
steel  blade.    It has a single (small) blade that reverses into the
handturned wooden handle for safety and protection when not in use.

Smart Phone Stylus Stand - $20.00
This is a  smart phone stand that is adjustable for almost anyIphone
or Android phone including it's case. Just twist the  handturned
wooden shaft to  tighten or loosen the clamp for the perfect fit. It
also features , on the opposite end ,a soft stylus tip ideal for
texting or surfing the web.

Double Seam Ripper - $25.00
This  double-sided seam ripper  Features two sharp,  functional , and
durable manganese steel  blades.    the small and large blades are
removeable and,  when not in use,   reverse into the opposite ends of
the  handturned wooden handle for your safety and protection.

Smart Phone Stand and Stylus  Pen - $25.00*
Perfect for Zoom meetings, Facetime calls and watching your favorite
TV shows and movies, this multi-function pen has it all. It features a
clip on one end to stand your phone  up in portrait or landscape
position for the best viewing angle, a soft stylus tip for texting or
surfing the web,a ballpoint pen that emerges from the center of the
stylus with a simple twist and a screen cleaner on the end of the clip
to wipe off any smudges that might have occured  on your screen. The
shaft on this useful pen is turned by hand out of woods from around
the world.

Slimline Ballpoint Pen - $27.00
This is a classic and elegant wooden twist pen. It features a gold
cap, pocket clip, center band and tip. The upper and lower shafts are
handturned  out of wood from around the world. This pen is refillable
and uses a Cross style refill.

*As a special offer for "Let's Go Shopping" attendees, I am including
a free Velvet hinged gift box with each pen purchased. . This is a
$6.00 value!

Seam Ripper Necklace - $30.00
Have you ever set your seam ripper down and not been able to find it?
Was it hidden in plain sight? This seam ripper necklace is the perfect
solution to end that frustration.  this  seam ripper is reversible
into it's handturned wooden handle so you can easily and safely use or
store it wherever and whenever you wish. The36" chain   necklace has a
super strong rare earth magnet that allows you to quickly  and
conveniently release and reattach it if you choose to use it off the
necklace.  with this long   chain you can effortlessly use the seam
ripper while its around your neck. the Blade is made from sharp and
durable manganese steel.  This is a favorite among sewers, quilters
and any fiber arts lover.

Stainless Steel Bottle Stoppers
If you have an unfinished bottle of wine, Like to make your own salad
dressings or love to cook and prefer to keep your specialty oils and
extracts in an unique bottle, than my stoppers are for you. All of my
bottle stoppers are made  with a handturned hardwood top and a
stainless steel "cork". To ensure a perfect seal, I use silicon rings
around the stainless steell for a perfect  fit. I have personally laid
my bottles on their sides and have never had any leak. Many bottle
stoppers on the market are gold or chrome plated, and, after a bit of
time, the acids from the wines and vinegars will start to eat away at
the plating causing pitting in the stopper. I don't know about you,
but I don't want my favorite  refreshment to start having a metallic
taste. Stainless steel does not pit or corrode and to be extra safe, I
use a food safe finish on all my stoppers.

Backscratcher - $35.00
 If you can never reach that particular itchy spot, this back
scratcher can help you find relief and be enjoyed every day. It
features  Hand-casted gold plated "fingers", carefully shaped to
perfection,  a long hand turned wooden handle and completed with a
Gold plated end cap with a small silk lanyard.  It measures
approximately 18" in length. Custom lengths are available .

Cutting Boards $75.00 and up
My handmade cutting boards are unique because they feature "safety
legs" that raise the cutting surface  off the counter  so when you set
your knife down to step away from the board, you simply slip the knife
blade under the raised  board to prevent the blade from being exposed.
When you step back to the board, grasp the knife handle and remove it
from underneath  the board and continue to  cut. Each board is made
of hard maple and dark  walnut. These contrasting hardwoods allow
someone withlow vision discern between the item their cutting and the
surface of the board.   This board can also be flipped over to allow
the legs to become borders to prevent round items (tomatoes, onions,
etc.) from rolling off the sides of the board. Each measures
aproximately 12: x 18".

Pens, pens and more pens.  $25.00 and up
To me pens were made to write stories, but I like to make pens that
tell stories. I have a multitude of Hand crafted pens available. From
an executive looking Wall Street ballpoint to a rollerball Steam Train
pen I can, more than likely, come up with a perfect choice.

Custom orders are always welcome. Please contact me with a favorite
interest, hobby, career, sport  or pastime and I can see what we can
do.  We can choose the style, color and material the pen can be made
out of. From deer antler,  acrylic resins, crocodile jawbones, 5,000
year old Oak salvaged from the Peat bogs in England to pens crafted
out of the staves from aged Jack Daniels whiskey barrels and more, a
unique one-of-a-kind  writing instrument can make the perfect gift for
someone who has everything.