[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Knitting group – what should I prepare for?

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 17:10:27 UTC 2021

That doesn’t surprise me. About you being the first guy I mean. I know there are other guys who loom net. Our guy who comes to mow our yard does too. He almost finished a hat until the cat got a hold of it…  it wasn’t salvageable.

I know we have a lady who board nuts scarves. Our crafting group hasn’t gotten back together yet. Many of the people don’t feel comfortable meeting during Covid quite yet.

Ericka Nelson