[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Classes for 2022

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Thu Nov 18 18:21:14 UTC 2021

I'd personally like to thank those of you who tought classes this year and
for all the new things I have learned. I'm looking forwards to our remaining
classes for this year and what classes will be tought in 2022. So let's all
put on our thinking caps and think of what you would like to teach or learn
how to do. I've already been thinking of some  possible classes, since now
is the time to call Tammy and start booking times and dates for the new
year. Give me and some of the other teachers some ideas by asking yourself
these questions and sharing any answers you may have.

What would I like to learn to crochet?

What would  I like to learn to knit?

What would I like to loom knit?

What jewelry items would I like to make?

What kind of charity items would I like to make?

What sort of pony bead projects would I like to see?

What would I like to sew?

What would I like to learn to cook?

Would I like to see more miscellaneous classes?

What other sorts of classes would I want to learn?

Did you know 2 mysterious people live in my house somebody and no-body.
Somebody did it and no-body knows who