[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Gift Exchange People

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Nov 18 20:01:05 UTC 2021

If you are mailing the gift to a blind person, you must include a note with Braille or Large print over fourteen point large. The Braille note or large print must be on top. Inside the package

The reason I say this is our small town Post office charged me nine dollars to except a package from my friend who was blind also. She didn't have anything Braille or large print in the torn open package.

Terry include that also to help people out in case of that odd post office with no brains.

Becky "say it loud, I'm blind and I'm proud!"
Becky